- Download, install, and apply Skye Graphics (.mcpack) in Global Resources on top of the other resource packs.
- The graphics should now work in all your worlds, multiplayer, and servers.
- To change modes, select Skye Graphics under Global Resources and press the settings gear icon. Slide the bar to choose a mode (Daylight, Twilight, or Starlight). Then, quit and restart Minecraft. The settings should now be updated.
To enhance your experience further, try out these great texture packs:
Recommended Settings (turn on)
- Render clouds
- Beautiful Skies
- Smooth lighting
- Fancy Graphics
- Brightness: 100
Please report any bugs, make suggestions, or ask questions in the comments below or on my official discord server (link below).
You may review this pack or modify it for personal use. Please do not claim or rename this pack (or its resources) and redistribute it as your own.
Skye Graphics was inspired by the Minecraft Trailers as well as many Minecraft creators. Thank you very much to Fluxium for letting use the leaf textures from the Flux Enhanced Addon:
Flux Enhanced Addon (Java Edition leaf textures) - by Fluxium
This graphics pack has been specially designed and integrated for these texture packs:
Thank you to these creators for their great work.
And thanks also to everyone who uses Skye Graphics. I am so glad you enjoy my pack and I really appreciate all the feedback you give.
Join sparkskye’s official discord server!
Updated on July 16
New in version 4.1
- Revamped Twilight mode (including new sky and fog)
- New clouds with a depth-like appearance
- Updated End dimension atmospherics
- Tweaked colormaps
- A couple versions customized to your preferences:
- Skye Graphics v4.1 is the standard version, updated and improved for the 1.20 update. Note that the leaf textures have been moved to a separate pack (leafier leaves) so you can enable or disable them
- [LITE] Daylight Skye Graphics only includes the daylight mode and may work better on realms and servers.
- Cherry Blossom Special Edition is a special mode made for the new cherry blossom biome in the 1.20 update. It has a pink and purple sky and atmosphere to match the trailers.