What's new in Minecraft Beta & Preview 184.108.40.206?
A new version has been rolled out: meet Minecraft Beta & Preview 220.127.116.11. You can read the official Changelog here. Great beta!
The update was announced by @Mega_Spud on Twitter:
We have highlighted the most interesting:
- The book of an Enchanting Table now properly faces a nearby player
- Fixed an issue with the durability bar missing on inventory screens on Xbox
- Fixed a bug where items could not be removed from the hotbar by moving them onto other items in Creative Inventory on mobile devices
- Implemented the '/execute in' command
- Implemented the ‘/execute anchored <eyes|feet>’ command
And some changes related to Java Parity:
- Getting killed by a mob with a renamed weapon now produces a death message with the item name
- Decreased the amount of hunger used while swimming to match Java Edition
- Wither Skeletons can now spawn inside of Wither Roses
If you want to read about all the changes, open the official Changelog.
What do you think about the update? Write in the comments.