Raiyon's Dynamic Lighting Addon | Realms | No Experimental | Compatible With Any Other Addon 1.20.40+
Are you looking for a bedrock 1.20.30-1.20.40+ addon for Minecraft? Tired of searching for coal and making stacks of torches to light a cave? Well, if so, this addon is for you, adding dynamic lighting.
- Creator: Lord Raiyon
- Discord: Lord Raiyon#2192
- Lord Raiyon YouTube Channel
Permission for ModBay:
Dynamic lighting consists of having an item, be it a torch or an item that can give light like a lava bucket, by having these items in hand, it lights up around you.
Minecraft Vanilla Torch Works In The Offhand Fully Vanilla "Natively"
Items with normal lighting:
- Any type of torch, lantern, blaze, magma, shroomlight, blaze rod, blaze powder,
- glow stone, lit pumpkin, campfire, beacon, fire charge,
- glowstonedust, ochrefroglight, glowberries, pearlescent froglight,
- verdant frog light, glow, sea lantern, soul campfire, soul lantern,
- sea pickle, glow ink sac, glow frame, magma cream, magma,
- echo shard, crying obsidian, prismarine crystals, recovery compass, lava bucket.
Dynamic lighting was also added to some items such as Recovery Compass, Redstone Dust, etc.
You Can Directly Hold The Torch In The Offhand After Crafting It.
In order for the addon to work correctly, the activated experiments are needed:
Rules of Use
- If you are a content creator, and you are interested in making a video of my addon, keep this in mind
- Do not create links from my addon
- Please do not provide the direct link
- If this is not respected, I will have to use my copyright
Updated on November 27
- Now Minecraft Vanilla Torch Works In The Offhand It's Fully Vanilla "Natively"
- Added Only Support With Minecraft 1.20.30 to 1.20.40+
- Fixed A Bug That Lightning Didn't Work Well With Other Players
- Fully Compatible With Realms
- No Experiments are needed