What's new in Minecraft Beta & Preview 188.8.131.52?
A new version has been rolled out: meet Minecraft Beta & Preview 184.108.40.206. You can read the official Changelog here. Great beta!
The update was announced by @Mega_Spud on Twitter:
Even though it's a very busy week, there is a new Minecraft Preview rolling out today!— Jay Wells ⛏️ (@Mega_Spud) October 13, 2022
Check out the changelog for 220.127.116.11 Preview here: https://t.co/2THCPDM7cX
Please keep your Minecraft bugs coming in: https://t.co/0GGaVIAUsp
A lot of changes for Spectator Mode. We have highlighted the most interesting:
- Spectator Mode has moved from an experimental toggle into the base game: /gamemode spectator
- Spectators pass through the blocks
- Many other changes related to Spectator Mode are here
- Fixed an issue where breeding mobs with applied effects would result in the offspring having the effect bonuses permanently applied
- Improved the operation of the pistons, including making it smoother
If you want to participate in Minecraft Live Mob Vote, install Bedrock version 1.19.31.
If you want to read about all the changes, open the official Changelog.
What do you think about the update? Write in the comments.