What's new in Minecraft Beta & Preview 188.8.131.52?
The second beta version with Minecraft Live 2022 features is already here. Meet the Minecraft Beta 184.108.40.206. We will highlight only the most important, the full Changelog can be found here. The update was announced by @Mega_Spud on Twitter.
We have highlighted the most interesting:
- The length of a Camel dash is now influenced by the Speed and Jump Boost effects
- A Camel now keeps dashing until it touches ground or water
- Camels now slowly heal over time
- Camel Spawn Egg now has new colors to better fit the color palette
- Changed the Camel's walk animation based on community feedback
- Camel walking animation now matches its movement speed
- Added controller tooltip "Place Book" if the player looks at a non-full Chiseled Bookshelf holding a Book, Book and Quill, written Book or enchanted Book
- Added controller tooltip "Remove Book" if the player looks at a non-empty Chiseled Bookshelf while holding nothing or anything else than a Book, Book and Quill, written Book or enchanted Book
- Fixed the recipe for Chiseled Bookshelf so that it can be constructed from any type of Planks and wooden Slabs that have the standard tags
If you want to read about all the changes, open the official Changelog.
What do you think about the update? Write in the comments.