Minecraft Beta & Preview 126.96.36.199
A new version has been rolled out: meet Minecraft Beta & Preview 188.8.131.52. You can read the official Changelog here.
The update was announced by @Mega_Spud on Twitter. He also announced that the Android update will be delayed for at least 24 hours.
Hello awesome Minecraft Preview players! We have a new update rolling out for you this week!— Jay Wells ⛏️ (@Mega_Spud) August 17, 2022
Check out the details here: https://t.co/70k71NJmgF
Please note: Android will be getting the Beta update a bit later, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks for your patience! pic.twitter.com/lIrBgsF20s
Here is the most important thing to highlight in this update:
- Music is now included in the mobile app and no longer has to be downloaded from Marketplace
- Fixed an issue where Boats with Chests would not drop the Chest's contents when destroyed by the /kill command
- Oak and Mangrove Fence Gates are now flammable
- Disallow Fireballs from travelling through portals to prevent an issue where they could become permanently stuck
- Fixed a bug where some custom items (from Creator Features packs), after being used, were duplicated upon player's death
- Fixed performance issues when Striders are being ridden by baby Striders
- Fixed a bug where a "%" was prepended to player names in the chat output of "/scoreboard players reset"
- Enables creators to add geometry up to 0.875 units outside of the regular block unit cube on any one side
If you want to read about all the changes, open the official Changelog.
What do you think about the update? Write in the comments.