A new version has been rolled out: meet Minecraft 1.19.21. You can read the official Changelog here.
The update was announced by @Mega_Spud on Twitter. On some platforms, you will have to wait.
Minecraft hotfix on its way!— Jay Wells ⛏️ (@Mega_Spud) August 23, 2022
(Update may take a while to reach all platforms!)https://t.co/wbWTewP5Vx
Let's start with the most important. Most of all, the players were upset that now paid emotions can no longer be equipped for free.
Minecraft when overpriced emotes can be equipped for free pic.twitter.com/8kPe4v1o8K— At0zDx (@At0zDx) August 23, 2022
In addition, there are several other fixes. There are few of them, so we'll show them all:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused Villagers’ professions to not reflect in their clothing
- Fixed a bug where graphical artifacts appear while playing on some devices
- Fixed a bug where the names hovering above mobs were slightly offset
- Fixed an issue that caused some blocks on Marketplace worlds to appear as “update blocks” on Realms
What do you think about the update? Write in the comments.