What's new in Minecraft 1.19.30?
Meet Minecraft 1.19.30! This release focuses on some interesting changes, including parity and Spectator Mode. As usual, the update was announced by @Mega_Spud on Twitter.
We tried to highlight the most interesting changes, but in fact there are a lot of important things in the update. You can read the full Changelog here.
- Added keyboard shortcuts that allow players to copy either their current coordinates or the coordinates of a block.
- Ctrl + Alt + C is the default for copying current coordinates.
- Ctrl + Alt + X is the default for copying coordinates of selected block.
- Needs the "Enable Copy Coordinate UI" enabled in Creator settings.
- Music is now included on Android and Fire devices and no longer needs to be downloaded from the marketplace.
- Dedicated Server: added server property disable-custom-skins to block untrusted skins on a server wide level.
- The original /locate has been completely merged into the /locate structure sub-command.
- Changed some structure's names in the /locate structure sub-command to have underscores, like in Java Edition (e.g. ancientcity -> ancient_city); the old names will still work but will no show up in the autocomplete.
- Player textures and UI elements should no longer turn pink after playing for an extended period time on highly populated servers.
Image source: ZixLuv, Twitter.
Spectator Mode (Experimental)
- Players in Spectator mode now interact less with the world.
- Players in Spectator Mode now keep their inventories and equipped items on death.
- The /testfor command can now target spectators.
- The Spectator game mode can no longer be entered via the /gamemode 6 command, only via /gamemode spectator.
- Endermen no longer get angry at Creative players.
- Modified the fireball entity's collision box to match Java Edition.
- The enchanting table now produces a sound when enchanting an item.
- Amethyst blocks no longer produce sound when jumping off of them.
- Increased sculk shrieker and sculk sensor generation rates in deep dark and ancient cities to better match Java Edition.
- Modified the cat's head position while sitting to match Java Edition.
These were the most interesting changes! If you need a complete list, read the official Changelog.
What do you think about the release update? Write in the comments ✍️