The City of Swagtropolis
The City of Swagtropolis is a fictional Minecraft city built and created by me, Swagcaster, that I have been working on and off since 2016. This is the current build of the city as of November 18th, 2023, and the best part about all of it is that you can do whatever you want on this map. This city even has many buildings with redstone integration wherever possible, including power lights, showers, plumbing, elevators and even fully animated garage doors. This map is great for things like roleplay, cops n robbers, PVP, checking out redstone, PVP with guns, playing around with mods, trying out RTX, driving, and just about anything else you feel like doing on the map.
If you would like to make some new friends or even help with the city, feel free to join my discord server: https://discord.gg/CYW7xcy.
Map made by Swagcaster, a quick side note: join my Discord server rather than adding me as a friend if you want to talk to me, since I have too many friend requests to look at. Also, great with car addons.
There are many different places to explore in the City of Swagtropolis as pictured. This map is great for almost anything from roleplay to just dueling your friends on the rooftops and was created almost entirely by Swagcaster aside from a few windows and walls.
- A Theater
- A functioning movie theater
- An armed attack helicopter (coming soon)
- A Port
- City Hall
- A partially built subway system
- Many roads
- Enough single family homes and apartments to house tens of thousands of people
- Lots of red stone and command block integration
- A partially built police station
- An entire prison island (some may recognize it)
- A High school
- Unfinished dry-docks
- Some parking
- Some railroad infrastructure
- Residential buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial buildings
And there will be more coming, as the map is still a Work In Progress.
Updated on November 21
- Added more multifamily homes
- Added more single family homes
- Continued construction on near second school
- Updated spawn map boxs again
- Connected more roads
- Added second school
- Added a racetrack
- Began construction on the east side
- Began building more homes on the south west side near the freeway as well as adding freeway on and off ramps on the southwest side
- Updated city hall map wall
- First update in almost a year!