Expansive Biomes [v1.7.0]
Want new biomes to explore in your Minecraft world? Expansive Biomes adds 18+ new biomes to the game for you to seek out and explore, with more being added in the future!
Expansive Biomes adds 18+ new biomes to the game for you to seek out and explore. Expansive Biomes also includes some new mobs, items, and blocks!
Table of Contents
Permission for ModBay:
- May not work well on older/slower devices!
- May not work well with other biome/world generation addons!
- If using in a video, link to original post, do not redistribute your own downloads/links, or post anywhere else without my permission!
- These experimental settings must be enabled:
You can view the addon wiki here.
Tools & Armor
Known Bugs / Problems
- Custom leaves do not decay.
- Custom Logs aren't mined faster with vanilla axes.
- Custom Ores aren't mined faster with vanilla pickaxes.
- Custom pickaxe can't mine some blocks.
- Cattails may spawn on the wrong blocks and spawn with vines on them.
- Some enchantments don't work on custom items and armor (example: efficiency).
- Wider custom trees will sometimes hang over the side of the terrain.
- Custom leaves may render incorrectly from a distance.
- Credit to bumTeam for coding of custom doors and stairs. Try out bum_Crops!
- Credit to ihategravel for the coding of custom trapdoors.
- Credit to Nargoth, Skycubb73 and ytpo for ongoing Hungarian, French, and Polish language support.
Updated on November 16
- Added Aspen Forest
- Removed dirt from deserts
- Added Aspen Leaves
- Added Aspen Leaf Pile
- Readded custom doors
- Updated redwood plank texture
- Updated redwood door texture
- Updated redwood trapdoor texture
- Updated jacaranda trapdoor texture
- Custom doors now use the new door sounds
- Custom trapdoors now use the new trapdoor sounds
- Updated geometry of tinder mushrooms
- Updated texture of tinder mushrooms
- Updated texture for raccoon
- Updated geometry for goblins
- Lowered spawn rate of fireflies
- Deer will only follow players when holding carrots
- Baby deer can be fed carrots to grow up
- Chimps can be bred with apples
- Disabled pumpkin zombies and skeletons from spawning
- Armor trims can be applied to vibranium armor
- Vibranium armor can be repaired using the same armor piece or with vibranium ingots
- Grizzly armor can be repaired using the same armor piece or with iron ingots
- Vibranium tools and weapons can be repaired using the same item or with vibranium ingots
- Added aspen sapling
- Fixed jacaranda saplings growing into trees when the block below them was broken
- Fixed custom saplings not being able to grow naturally