Trial Chamber Addon
This addon implements the Trial spawner along with other blocks announced at Minecraft Live 2023. This would be an example of how they would look and work in the game. It also adds a small structure that generates in the caves, a small version of the Trial Chambers.
The objective of this addon is that players can test what new will be added to the game in the future and give an opinion about it.
This new spawner is a little closer to what this block could be in the future.
Its functionality is based on the number of players who are nearby, the minimum being 1 and the maximum being 5. The fewer players are nearby, the number of enemies will be lower, while if the maximum number of players are around, the maximum number of enemies will be generated.
Once all the monsters have been generated, the Trial Spawner will drop the prize. This prize varies depending on the number of players, the more players, the more prize. This prize contains diamonds and emeralds.
Once the prize is awarded, the Trial Spawner will go into cooldown for several minutes, so you can leave and come back later to get more prizes. The smoke above indicates that it is in cooldown.
Also, the Trial Spawner only works if it has moss or ice around it. If it has moss it indicates that slimes will be generated and if it has ice it indicates strays.
Here is a video that shows how it works:
If you want to try the level 5, just run this command 4 times after placing the trial spawner:
/scoreboard players set mob_type player_count 5
The copper bulb is a lighting block, it oxidizes which means its light level will disappear. For this you must deoxidize it with an axe or use honeycomb to wax it.
This block is generated in the new structure, I recommend you taking an axe to interact with it.
This is a new decorative copper block. For now, it does not have any other functionality.
This is a new decorative copper block. For now it does not have any other functionality. You can use it to let light through or see through it.
It oxidizes, for this you must deoxidize it with an axe or use honeycomb to wax it.
This is a new decorative tuff block. You can use it to craft more blocks.
This is a new decorative tuff block. You can use it to craft the Chiseled Tuff bricks.
Chiseled Tuff Bricks
This is a new decorative tuff block.
Updated on October 25
- Added particles to the trial spawner when detecting a player.
- Fixed some bugs with the trial chamber.
- Sounds were added to differentiate the type of mob. (Trial Spawner)
- Now, the trial chamber only detects a maximum of 5 players.
- Trial chamber detection radius reduced to 5 blocks.
- Now only the trial spawners that have players nearby are activated, before they were all activated.
- Added the trial chamber. It is not complete, but most of what is seen in the trailer is implemented.
- Added the Oxidized Copper Door.
- Added the oxidized variants of the copper grate.
- Added the Chiseled Polished Tuff.
- Changed some textures of the blocks.
- Adjusted the light level of the copper bulbs.