The Pizza Tower Addon
Do you know the pizza tower? Even wanted to experience how it would like if it was in Minecraft? If so, this addon is for you!
About The Addon: Pizza Tower (Alpha 2)
Everything about the pizza tower! Unique abilities, mobs and more! This addon is still being worked on, so make sure to check future updates!
Add-on created by Spike Craft, Duhclasp, VenzJero And Valerabro12
Some extra help by The Cat Of Destruction And Leodz3e
Inspired by the Pizza Tower game by Tour De Pizza
Before using addon or anything, please make sure you turn these experiments on in the world settings before using the addon and your Minecraft version is 1.20.51 and above
This Addon Includes:
As peppino, you will have special movements and abilities that can help you in a lot of solutions
How to play as peppino?
For now you can only access to it in the creative menu by using item or type "/function peppino_mode"
- How to use: Sprinting
- There are four stages to the Mach Run, when you reach Mach 3, you will start to damage mobs in front of you, and you can also use the Super Jump Attack
- How to use: Sprinting At Mach 3 or 4 + Sneak + Release
- You can use Super Jump to land in places you can't normally go to, it also does damage, and while in the air, you can use The Shoulder Dash
- How to use: Super Jump + Grab Item
- Using the attack will cancel the super jump and start to dash in the air, it can also damage nearby mobs
- Peppino default jump is 4 blocks high, and he also doesn't have fall damage
- How to use: Jumping + Hold Sneak
- Using the attack will do heavy damage to nearby mobs when reaching the ground
- Peppino has unlimited health in general, he has 6 points during boss battles, almost all types of damage will take one point, getting damage will push you far away and cancel your abilities, there's cooldown between each damage you take
- Try not to touch anything that is burning, or you may burn yourself!
- How to use: (Sprinting Or Grab Item) + Jumping Into wall
- You can climb walls, can be used on places you can't normally go to
- How to use: Jumping While Climbing
- While climbing, you can also jump to start climbing in other walls!
- How to use: Hold Sneak
- Crawling will reduces your jump height, and can enter small places (note you can't go into one block areas, but you can go if it was slab)
- How to use: Grab Item
- You can use the grab attack to hold mobs, or as a way to dash
- How to use: Grab Item + (same item to throw or sneak in air for piledrive)
- When holding mobs, you either want to throw them as a projectile or to use the piledrive
- How to use: Grab Item + Sneak
- You can use slide as a faster way to go into mach 3 after standing, it's a bit tricky
- How to use: Sneak and unsneak fast
- You can use taunt as a way to parry attacks and damage opponent
- How to use: Double jump
- You can use uppercut as a way to damage mobs above you, and could also work as a double jump
- How to use: Pistol item (After finding Pistol crate)
- Long range weapon, damage is little
- How to use: Shotgun item (After finding Shotgun crate)
- Short range weapon, damage is high
- How to use: Jumping + Hold Sneak While Holding Shotgun
- You will shoot down and then does a heavy damage near mobs when reaching the ground
Pizza Face appears after pizza time timer ends, he will continuously chase the player, flying directly towards the player (phasing through everything), until he comes into contact and kills the player, as he can see you everywhere. To make him go away, you need to enter the Exit Door before he gets you!
Pillar John stays in place, doing nothing. Killing him starts the Pizza Time.
- Health: 20
- Height: 7 Blocks
Clam Mode - Hunt Mode:
Fake Peppino will melt into his chef hat and hide there like a shell if he doesn't spot any mobs or players to play with. When he detects a mob or player close, he will emerge from it
Health: 720 (1 Hat = 60 Health) There's a cooldown between each damage he takes
If you try to escape from fighting fake peppino, he will start to copy your movements until he gets you
Phase 1: Fake Peppino has 6 attacks he can perform, spread out across each hit point. Fake Peppino requires 40 damage attacks for a hit to be counted. After each hit, Fake Peppino will disappear, and clones of Fake Peppino will appear to repeat the same attack the "real" one had previously executed.
Fake Peppino will run about and periodically lunge forward to grab you with one arm. If he grabs the player, they are stabbed by his tongue and launched away, taking damage. This is one of the only attacks in the game that can't be parried.
Fake Peppino performs a powerful frog-like leap into the air, then slowly falls down towards the player, slamming into the ground headfirst. Fake Peppino can be attacked during the windup before the jump or after he slams into the ground.
Fake Peppino runs at extreme velocity, running up the walls and across the ceiling, around and around the arena. He can be attacked while he starts running and after he stops running.
Fake Peppino crouches down and super jumps to the ceiling, then jumps back down to the floor, repeating this 4 times before finishing. He will change to Face Slam attack if there was no ceiling.
Head Throw & Headless Run:
Fake Peppino pulls his head off, revealing his brain and eyes, and throws it toward the player. The thrown head can be ducked under or jumped over. After this, Fake Peppino will run to retrieve his lost head, hurting the player if he collides with them. This can either be parried or jumped over.
Fake Peppino jumps and performs taunt, sending out 8 spiky bouncing projectiles in cardinal and diagonal directions. Once he finishes showing off, he falls back down and runs to the other side of the room to do it again.
Phase 2: Once Fake Peppino reappears after taking 6 hits, he enters phase 2. Fake Peppino will repeat all of Phase 1 but as random, and will no longer disappear. Now clones will appear alongside him to attack the player.
Dark Tunnel Chase:
Once Phase 2 is beaten, fake peppino will slowly transform to his giant form, and fake peppino and player will send to giant dark hallway and the player must escape, clones will spawn during the chase. If Fake Peppino touches the player, the player will simply dies, and he gets faster by time. Once the player escapes the tunnel, the fight is over.
There's three types of crates, each one was its own weapon
Weapons: Pistol - Shotgun - Machine Gun (can't be used yet)
Exit door can be used to stop pizza time, and makes pizza face gone, There's no ranks system yet
Do you want to check all this info inside the addon? Well, you can!
Want to listen to some music while in the addon? Well, luckily, you can! Check out all the pizza tower OSTs by scrolling down, you can use them for maps or just chilling.
- Note 1: If you want to use them, type the command (/music play sc.pizzatower."Command Music Name Here" 1 0.1 "loop or play_once") you can always stop it by typing (/music stop)
- Note 2: You need to install "The Pizza Tower Ost Pack!" to add them
Music List are inside the addon:
It is activated once the player rams into or attacks Pillar John. Once Pillar John has been slain, the level immediately turns into a mad chase back to the beginning. A timer, varying for the level, will start ticking down, indicating that the player must go to the exit door as fast as possible. When time runs out, Pizzaface appears.
Exit door can be used to stop pizza time, and makes pizza face gone. There's no ranks system yet!
Ranks! They show how you did in escaping or during boss battles
These ranks begin ranked from worst to best: D, C, B, A, S, and P
The rank depends on how many hats have been collected, getting damaged will decrease it. Collecting all hats with no damage will give results of P rank.