Ghost Miners by JayCubTruth
Imagine exploring a cave, and coming across the soul of a lost miner! The ghost miners drop "Ectoplasm" which can be combined with most blocks to create glowing blocks! Super useful for building!
Info about Addon
Version 1.0.0 created for Bedrock version 1.19
Created by JayCubTruth
JayCubTruth Discord: https://discord.gg/NkAFdKs4Yg
JayCubTruth Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@JayCubTruth
Visit JayCubTruth.com to see more of my work. :D
You are NOT permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the addon nor permit the whole or any part of the addon to be combined with or become incorporated in any other addon, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the addon or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the addon for any commercial or non-commercial purpose
How to Use:
- The Ghosts Miners spawn underground, are passive, and are somewhat rare.
- They are somewhat transparent, and come in three colors (white, green, blue).
- They drop ectoplasm & cobblestone (common), paranormal pickaxes & cursed pickaxes (medium),raw iron, raw gold, redstone, & raw copper (rare).
- Ectoplasm can be combined with most blocks to make glowing blocks called "Paranormal Blocks". Super useful for building!
- Paranormal blocks can be crafted back into normal blocks if you need.
- Paranormal pickaxes are very fast, but don't last long, and cannot be repaired nor enchanted.
- Cursed pickaxes will kill whoever tries to use them. (Muahaha).
Example of the Paranormal block recipe:
Paranormal Pickaxe can be dropped from a Ghost.
How to Install:
Double-Click the "Ghost_Miners_By_JayCubTruth.mcaddon" file, and it should automatically open and import to minecraft. Once imported, you can add it to your world by going to the world settings and clicking behavior/resource pack in the lower-left corner. From there you will click on "my packs", select Ghost Miners by JayCubTruth, and select "activate".
Next you must make sure that "Holiday Creator Features" are turned on, or it will not work
You can find the holiday creator features setting in the "game" section of your world if you scroll down. Once that's done, you are ready to go!