More Tree Variants (v1.8)
Trees are what we most often see in the world of Minecraft. In the game, they don't look as natural as they are. That's why this addon was created!
This add-on will add a bunch of tree variants in Minecraft trees, by modifying the tree features. The tree generation may not change at all, from spawn rates or spawning place. Expect the Taigas Forest that adds more tiny trees and bushes.
Most of the trees may appear in different forms like; large, small, mega, tall, branched, and even bush form. This add-on does not add any new types of tree or block. Also, this add-on are compatible with most of the other add-ons.
Oak Trees with Beehive
Swamp Oak Trees
Dark Oak Trees
There are 2 options you can find to toggle when you activated this mod. The options will modify the type of varieties you want, if it just a default variant or a taller variant.
"Default Tree Variants"
- In this option, the trees will have more varieties and with their average height.
"Taller Tree Variants"
- In this option, the trees will have same varieties like the default. But, it has more height.
Here the Discord server for all my add-ons:
Subcribe to my YouTube channel:
Follow me on Twitter:
If you would like to donate to support my work, here my PayPal:
- This add-on will work on the Realm Server, just make sure you install and enable all the experimental gameplay options correctly.
- This add-on may only compatible with Minecraft version 1.12.0 or higher.
- This add-on is COMPATIBLE with other add-ons.
- Remove the old packs before installing the new version of the packs.
- If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this add-on, please don't forget to give a credit or put the original link (this Modbay page).
- Do not provide the direct link (mediafire) or any other download link that I didn't provided.
1. Click the download option below "More Tree Variants (v1.8)". It will lead you to the Boostellar site.
2. In Boostellar site, find and click the "Click on Ad".
3. An ads articles will pop up. After a 10 seconds just go back or close the ad page.
4. On Boostellar site again, find and click the "Unlock content". This will proceed you to the Mediafire site.
5. On Mediafire click the download button to download the file.
- Don't forget to turn on all of this experimental gameplay options:
- Aternos server installation:
- You must enable all of these experimental options before entering your world:
Updated on June 18
- Minecraft v1.20 support
- Added 5 new Cherry Tree Variants
- Improved tree generationg