BuildMore by JayCubTruth
BuildMore gives you many new building features like diagonal fences, gold and copper chains, colorful torches, and more! So fancy!
These new blocks include:
- Concrete Stairs and Slabs
- Vertical Carpet (Called Tapestry)
- Gold and Copper Bars
- Diagonal Metal Bars
- Metal Bars with Vertical/Horizontal Texture
- Copper Bars Actually Oxidize
- Diagonal Fences
- Vine Covered Fences
- Red Nether Brick Fence
- Copper and Gold Chains
- Chains actually connect, similar to fences
- Copper chains actually oxidize
- Diagonal Chains
- 16 New Colorful Torches
- Torches of Every Wood Type
- Tiki Torches
- Torch light level is adjustable
- 48 New Colorful lanterns
- Lanterns come in gold, copper, or iron
- Lantern Light level is adjustable
- Adds copper nugget and red nether brick
How to Use Colorful Torches
1. There are two ways to craft a colorful torch. The first way is to place a dye above a coal and stick.
2. The second way is to simply put a dye above an existing torch. This way is much less efficient.
3. You can adjust their light level anywhere between 1 and 15 by simply crouching and right-clicking with an empty hand.
4. If a torch does not appear correct when placed, try using the Torch II version of that torch by simply placing the torch into a crafting slot. Torch II behaves a little bit more like fences in the sense that they will "connect" to anything near them.
How to use Lanterns
1. To craft a lantern, simply surround a colorful torch with either gold nuggets, copper nuggets, or iron nuggets.
2. You can adjust the light level by right-clicking while crouching with an empty hand.
3. It's possible to make hanging lanterns. Just be sure to LOOK STRAIGHT UP when placing them.
How to use different wood torches
1. To craft different wood type torches, simply place a single wooden plank below the stick and coal in the crafting grid.
2. You can adjust their light level anywhere between 1 and 15 by simply crouching and right-clicking with an empty hand.
3. If a torch does not appear correct when placed, try using the Torch II version of that torch by simply placing the torch into a crafting slot. Torch II behaves a little bit more like fences in the sense that they will "connect" to anything near them.
How to use metal bars
1. You can now craft copper and gold bars.
2. Placing them into a crafting slot allows you to craft the diagonal version.
3. You can also rotate the texture to be either vertical or horizontal by crouching and right-clicking with an empty hand.
4. The copper bars will oxidize rapidly. To stop them from oxidizing, you must combine them with honeycomb in a crafting grid to wax them.
How to use Chains
1. You can now craft chains out of iron, gold, or copper.
2. These chains will connect like fences with an additional Y dimension. They actually attach, unlike vanilla chains.
3. You can also make diagonal chains by putting the chain into a crafting slot.
4. The copper chains will oxidize very fast. You can wax them by placing honeycomb above them in a crafting grid.
How to use Fences
1. The OG Vanilla fences are now labeled "OLD" since they do not connect very well with the new fences.
2. The NEW fences will look like this:
3. You can make diagonal fences by placing a fence into a crafting slot.
4. You can also make "Vine Covered Fences" by placing vines on top of the fence in a crafting grid.
5. Additionally, there is now a "Red Nether Brick Fence". To craft red nether brick, combine nether brick with nether wart.
How to use a Tapestry (Vertical Carpet)
Place 2 wool above one another in a crafting grid.
How to use Concrete Stairs & Slabs
1. You can craft concrete stairs and slabs in a stone cutter.
2. Or you can craft them in a crafting table.
You are NOT permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the resource pack nor permit the whole or any part of the resource pack to be combined with or become incorporated in any other resource pack, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the resource pack or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the resource pack for any commercial or non-commercial purpose
Visit JayCubTruth.com to see more of my work. :D
Updated on November 20
- Updated the addon to support Minectaft v1.20.40
- Added Tiki Torches