3D Player Skin
The 3D Player Skin Addon is an awesome addition for Minecraft players who want to give their skins more depth and realism. With its ability to add a second 3D skin layer, this addon will transform the appearance of your characters and further immerse you in the game world. Don't hesitate to give it a try and experience the thrill of having visually stunning custom 3D skins in Minecraft.
^ Steve Model ^
^ Alex Model ^
Skin Installation Mode:
- Download the 3D Player skin Addon file from the provided link.
- Locate the "textures" folder inside the 3D Player Skin folder
- Rename your skin file to "steve.png".
- Copy and paste your skin in PNG format into the "textures" folder
- Open Minecraft and load a world.
- Your 3D skin should now be applied to your character, adding a new layer of depth and realism!
Updated on January 09
- Thin arm variants added (Alex) (Optimized)
- Thin arm variants added (Steve) (Optimized)