Subcribe to my YouTube channel:
Follow me on Twitter:
If you would like to donate to support my work, here my PayPal:
Here the Discord server for all my add-ons:
- Missing Textures - usually occur on Console / PC, try to put the add-on pack on the top of your world resources.
- This add-on will work on the Realm/Server, just make sure you install and enable all the experimental gameplay options correctly.
- This add-on may only be compatible with Minecraft version 1.20.30 or higher.
- This add-on is not tested on Beta & Preview version of Minecraft, so expect some bugs if you are using those versions.
- This add-on is COMPATIBLE with other add-ons.
- Remove the old packs before installing the new version of the packs.
- If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this add-on, please don't forget to give a credit or put the original link (this ModBay page).
- Do not provide the direct link (Icedrive) or any other download link that I didn't provided.
- Click the download option below "Nico's More Dungeon (v1.1)". It will lead you to the Boostellar site.
- In Boostellar site, find and click the "Click on Ad".
- An ads articles will pop up. After a 10 seconds, just go back or close the ad page.
- On Boostellar site again, find and click the "Unlock content". This will proceed you to the Icedrive site.
- On Icedrive click the download button to download the file.
- Make sure that you install the both behavior and resource pack of the add-on in your world.
- Don't forget to turn on all of this experimental gameplay options:
- Aternos server installation:
- You must enable all of these experimental options before entering your world:
- Download the both "Behavior Pack [BP]" and "Resource Pack [RP]".