Animated RGB XP Bar + Classic Inventory GUI (for v1.20.15 and v1.20.40 Preview)
A UI pack to make an animated RGB (Or Chroma) Minecraft XP bar, hotbar, and Inventory screens!
Important: Read carefully before download and use!
A UI pack to make an animated RGB (Or Chroma) XP bar and level number!
But there's more! ;D
And no, it's not affiliated by Razer or Corsair.
RGB XP Bar features:
- Animated RGB XP Bar and Number with total of 40 frames (Very smooth)!
- For now, it is not compatible with external HD textures. But I have added subpack to select appearance between 16x and 32x bar texture (Make sure to restart the game to see the effect).
[New] RGB Classic Inventory GUI features
- Now it is compatible for all devices! ;D
- [New] Now includes every pocket inventory screens, yay!
.GIF version (Animated):
Inventory GUI .GIF version (Animated):
RGB XP Bar and RGB Inv GUI is fully compatible with another of my projects called VDX UI. ;D
Just make sure you put RGB XP Bar Resource Pack higher than VDX UI.
Upcoming features for next versions:
- Other color effects besides full RGB.
You’re allowed to:
- Make review about this pack, as long as you credit me as “@CrisXolt”. And put original download link in description (This ModBay forum post, NO Mediafire direct download links).
You’re NOT allowed to:
- Make customized APK/APPX with monetized content (pirate modifications), no one will have the permission.
- Steal my JSON and UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your, no one will have the permission. Specially not modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Redistribute this resource pack made by me in another pages/app store, no one will have the permission.
- Do not use for third-party projects, much less to merge with "Concept Clients" resource packs, no one will have the permission.
If you have any more questions about this, please let me know by sending a message on discord server: CrisXolt's Refuge.
- In [Bstlar.], in order to access the file, click the "Click on ad" button, a new tab will open, wait 10-15 seconds, then go back to the tab where you were and click "Unlock Content".
- After that, the Mediafire page will appear, click the download button to get the file.
- Open .mcpack (in some file manage apps may work) to launch Minecraft and import resource pack automatically.
- Main > Settings > Global Resources > Apply the resource pack.
- Enjoy Animated RGB GUI! ;D
Those default .json UI files is made originally by Mojang and Microsoft, actually are modified by me for entertainment purposes.
Just enjoy and good luck! ;D