Classic Textures Fix
While Minecraft has updated all its textures in the Texture Update, some players still prefer the old ones, so the Minecraft Classic Texture Pack, officially provided by Minecraft, is now available in the Bedrock Marketplace. However, it has some issues, and many textures for new blocks, items, and entities are not involved in it. So I created this pack, aimed to fix issues in the Classic Texture Pack.
Before your download starts:
- Please be aware that the latest pack only works with Minecraft version 1.20.0 or above, or it could not be successfully imported into your game.
- If you're playing older versions, download the rv1.9 or rv1.7 pack based on your game version.
How to install:
- Download the file.
- Open the downloaded .mcpack file with your Minecraft (or Minecraft Preview).
- The game will open and automatically import the pack.
- Activate the pack at Settings>Global Resources and make sure it's above Minecraft Classic Texture Pack, which can be downloaded from the in-game Marketplace.
If you've installed an older version of this pack and are going to import a newer one, you may need to delete the old one at Settings>Storage, and then open the new one with your game.
How to activate add-ons:
- Make sure that you have activated this pack.
- Click or tap the Settings icon of this pack.
- Move the slider in Settings screen to activate or change your add-on(s).
Updated on October 31
- Added Minecraft 1.20.40 and 1.20.50 to supported versions
* NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG OR MICROSOFT.