Bedrock Crops [1.20.40⁺]
This add-on adds plants from all Minecraft ores, all plant seeds will be available to craft in Minecraft. The add-on is also inspired by the Magical Crops mod. More information about the add-on below. I hope you like this add-on!
These are all items and plants that will be available in the add-on.
- All the recipes in the add-on are made at the Crops Crafting Table.
Crops Crafting Table:
New Farmland Blocks:
- This farmland is obtained by using Improved Bone Meal on a normal Minecraft farmland.
- This farmland is obtained by using any of the Minecraft hoes on the netherrack, warped nylium and crimson nylium blocks.
- This farmland is obtained by using any of the Minecraft hoes on the end stone block.
Recipes from the add-on
Plants Added by the Add-on
No one is allowed to use any part of the code of this addon. And you can only share the ModBay link, not your own, or I will file a report and a copyright notice.
How to install in Minecraft:
File .mcaddon: When you download the mcaddon file, just go to your folder where you downloaded the file and run it, and it will open Minecraft and import the add-on automatically. If it doesn't happen on your phone, download the zip file.
File .zip: When you download the zip file, go to the folder where you downloaded the add-on and extract the folder. After that, move the folder called "Bedrock Crop BP" to the minecraft folder and put it in the "behavior_packs" folder, and the second folder called "Bedrock Crops RP", move it to the minecraft folder, and put it in the "resource_packs" folder.
How to install it in your world:
Follow the steps below to add the add-on to your Minecraft world.
Step 1: On the world creation screen in Minecraft, go to the Resource Packs tab and under Available, look for the add-on called Bedrock Crops and activate it. The add-on's resource packs will automatically activate the behavior packs, but I recommend that you check that the add-on's behavior packs have actually been activated.
Step 2: After performing the first step go to the Experiments tab and activate these options:
If you do not activate these three options, the add-on will not work.
Updated on November 03
Bug fixes and minor changes update:
- Correction of blocks that didn't work
- Improved Bone Meal recipe changed
- When breaking grams or high grams, there is a random chance of dropping an essential seed