Poggy's Player Corpse v1.1.5
It can be a pain to return to your last known death location only to find out that your items have despawned. Trust me, it happens to me all the time. Don't worry, though, this add-on solves that problem! You no longer need to worry about losing your items!
Player Corpse is a Add-On that adds a new way for your items to stay safe when you died, not in lava though. The Corpse will spawn right where you have died with Death Coordinates to tell you exactly where your corpse is. It will even show the name of the player it belongs to and the dimension where you died!
The corpse looks like a skeleton because it's your skeleton. To get your loot back you can interact to open a UI to recover what you want! Even everything if you want to!
When you hit your corpse, you will be prompted with an “Are You Sure?” UI to warn the player about “turning their corpse to dust”. The player can decide to keep the corpse or “turning it to dust”.
The Jar Of Bone Ash is a new decorative block. To get this new block, you need to combine Bone Dust with an Empty Bottle. Bone Dust can be found when putting Decayed Bones on a campfire, to soften the Decayed Bone and drop Bone Dust.
- This Add-On Requires the following Experimental Options:
- This Add-On can be freely used anywhere with credit.
- Use this ModBay link when showcasing this project.
Updated on November 17
- Modified the functionality to prompt only the owner of a corpse to perform dusting.
- This was done to prevent people from deleting your loot on purpose.