Lamps & Lanterns (v1.4)
This addon will bring more additional light blocks that can be crafted and use as a decoration for your build. It contains Wooden Lamps, Copper Lanterns, and other more varieties of light sources.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
- Follow me on Twitter:
- If you would like to donate to support my work, here my PayPal:
- Here the Discord server for all my add-ons:
This add-on will work on the Realm/Server, just make sure you install and enable all the experimental gameplay options correctly.
- This add-on may only compatible with Minecraft version 1.19.50 or higher version.
- This add-on is not tested on Beta & Preview version of Minecraft, so expect some bugs if you are using those versions.
- This add-on is COMPATIBLE with other add-ons.
- Remove the old packs before installing the new version of the packs.
- If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this add-on, please don't forget to give a credit or put the original link (this ModBay page).
- Do not provide the direct link (mediafire) or any other download link that I didn't provide.
- Click the download option below "Lamps & Lanterns (v1.4) [BP]". It will lead you to the Boostellar site.
- In Boostellar site, find and click the "Click on Ad".
- An ads articles will pop up. After a 10 seconds just go back or close the ad page.
- On Boostellar site again, find and click the "Unlock content". This will proceed you to the Mediafire site.
- On Mediafire click the download button to download the file.
- Make sure that you install the both behavior and resource pack in your world.
- Don't forget to turn on all of this experimental gameplay options:
- Aternos server installation:
- You must enable all of these experimental options before entering your world:
- Download both "Behavior Pack [BP]" and "Resources Pack [RP]".