Aplok Guns Addon | v1.0.6 for 1.20.40
Survival-friendly guns and attachments add-on with lightweight and beautiful models, satisfying sound/visual effects, animations and much more.
Do you like high-quality military-themed addons and have the best attachment features? If yes, you’re in the right place.
Aplok Guns is an add-on for Minecraft Bedrock that adds vanilla-style low-poly military-themed guns, I tried my best to make the animations realistic, from firing to reloading, drawing to running, the models are something close to something Mojang (Non-affiliation) would make. This addon also doesn’t replace anything.
Though there’s less guns in this alpha, we’re looking forward to add more in upcoming updates!
🧮 Current Version
- Version: 1.0.6
- Build: 12
- State: Early Access
So far, I’ve spent hours over about 10 months making this add-on for you! I hope you like Aplok Guns!! I know, the links have ads, but I thought it would be okay if you guys spent an extra minute on the ads as a little compensation for my effort in making this free add-on! My only requirements for the sake of my sanity. ❤
- Gabriel Aplok (Main Developer)
- Minecraft vanilla stylized.
- Lots of satisfying sound effects.
- Lots of satisfying smooth animations from firing to reloading, drawing to running.
- Lots of beautiful and lightweight visuals such as muzzle flash, explosions, lights, bullets impacts and much more.
- Innovative technology, with systems never seen before in Bedrock/MCPE.
- Survival-friendly with everything craftable.
- Unique User-Experience Gameplay.
- Reloadable Magazine (Manual Bullets per Bullets).
- Reverb and Distant Far SFX.
- Optimized for low-end devices.
- Custom “Soviet” style biomes.
🧪 Experimental Gameplay
- Holiday Creator Features (Required).
- Custom Biomes (Optional).
- Molang Features (Required).
- Beta APIs (Required).
🎮 Video Settings
- Hide Paper Doll (true)
- Fix the double bullet casings (recommend).
- View Bobbing (true)
- Best animations experience (recommend).
- Camera Shake (true)
- Camera shakes in actions like fire, reload, jump and draw (required)
- FOV Can Be Altered By Gameplay (true)
- Zoom In in scopes (required)
- FOV (60-80)
- Fix the pivot of gun particles (required)
🔫 How to Make Guns
You use this gun workbench to create your guns, using specific GUN PARTS, especific GUN AMMO and a BLUEPRINT BUNDLE.
How to make the guns?
🎯 How to Make Ammo
You need to use the stonecuter to make the ammo.
- To have compatibility with several items with the same recipe (not conflict like crafting table recipes), I realized that the stonecuter was perfect for this.
Use Bullet Gunpowder (Made with vanilla Gunpowder) to craft any bullet.
Use Gunmetal Ingot (Made from Copper and Iron) to craft any magazine.
📷 How to Use Attachments
You can access the list of supported attachments for any gun in the addon here.
You need to use the inventory slots to use the attachments (university in any supported gun).
👾 How to Reload
You can reload empty guns by having the specific magazine (if has bullets inside) in your inventory and holding your device’s screen or the right button in PC.
- It’s also worth noting that the ammo will be reloaded according to the number of bullets in the magazine.
You can reload empty magazines by having the specific bullets in your inventory and holding your device’s screen or the right button in PC.
🧲 How to Make Gunmetal?
You use this crafting table to create your gunmetal scrap to make gunmetal ingot.
You use this crafting table to create your gunmetal ingot with gunmetal scrap to make gunparts and attachments.
❤️🔥 Special Thanks
- HardSK (Bullet Hole System Help)
I DON’T authorize anyone to republish/reupload my add-on outside MCPEDL, ModBay and my website.
DON’T remove my original links. (If you want my permission, just contact me).
You can post showcases of my work, but ALWAYS use my original links (I strongly request this, please).
Open the .mcpack with Minecraft or extract and copy manually the folder to /Android/data/com.mojang.minecraftpe/ and put behavior and resources in the respective folders.
Just make sure you enable the experimental settings. Also make sure you have enabled BOTH resources and behavior packs when creating the world.
📑 Updated on November 27
- Some improvements and bug fixes.
- See the all changes here