Recycle Recipes (v1.7)
Recycling Recipes will bring more additional recipes to your survival game. That allows you to recraft some of the un-useful items to craft a new item. And it also added a recipes for some uncraftable items or blocks. These new recipes are balanced to make sure that is not an overpowering recipe. But if you think there is an overpowered recipe, please let me know. And also, if you guys have any recipe suggestions that you think may fit to this add-on, please comment down below.
- Subcribe to my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UC6AGGpDtm45mhWyCWEjBItQ
- Follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/dangel_art/
- If you would like to donate to support my work, here my PayPal: https://paypal.com/paypalme/dangel1111
- Here the Discord server for all my add-ons:https://discord.gg/5RfKGtQA3S
- This add-on will work on the Realm/Server, just make sure you install and enable all the experimental gameplay options correctly.
- This add-on may only be compatible with Minecraft version 1.19.0 or higher.
- This add-on is not tested on Beta & Preview version of Minecraft, so expect some bugs if you are using those versions.
- This add-on is COMPATIBLE with other add-ons.
- Remove the old packs before installing the new version of the packs.
- If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this add-on, please don't forget to give a credit or put the original link (this ModBay page).
- Do not provide the direct link (mediafire) or any other download link that I didn't provide.
- Click the download option below "Recycle Recipes (v1.7)". It will lead you to the Boostellar site.
- In Boostellar site, find and click the "Click on Ad".
- An ads articles will pop up. After a 10 seconds, just go back or close the ad page.
- On Boostellar site again, find and click the "Unlock content". This will proceed you to the Mediafire site.
- On Mediafire click the download button to download the file.
- Don't forget to turn on all of these experimental gameplay options:
- Aternos server installation:
- You must enable all of these experimental options before entering your world: