Additional Caves! [V.3] Making Caves more interesting!
We had a Cave Update before, but it didn't add that much
And so I will make it better!
This addon adds new Ores, Crystals, Mobs, and even Cave Biomes!
Be Ready to explore more Cave Types
Let's start with the Blocks!
This Addon adds 5 new Stone types:
- Gypsum (found in Deepslate)
- Hematite (Found between Stone and Deepslate)
- Marble (Found in Stone)
- Limestone (Found in Stone)
- Mica Stone (Found in Deserts)
Now let's go with the Mobs!
There are some Mobs are in this addon for now:
- The Goldenfish (Spawns in Mesa Biomes)
- Stoned Zombies (Spawns in All caves)
- Zombie Knight (Spawns in Deepslate Dungeons)
- Skeleton Knight (Spawns in Forbbiden Knight Ruins)
- Fungus Mooshrums (Spawns in Mushroom Biomes)
Now we are going to Ores!
This Addon has 2 Ores:
- Germanium (Found everywhere)
- Cobalt (Found in dry places)
Germanium is Mostly used for Active Redstone Lamps and A Tool set that stuns mobs.
Cobalt is used to make a Chestplate that attracts items and a Magnet that also attracts Items.
Now we go over the Crystals and etc:
This Addon has 4 Crystals that all have the same use:
They are found in Crystal Caves (A new Cave Biomes).
Amethyst has Apples and Glass too.
There are also four new Fungis and they can be made into a stew!
- Panellus (Poison)
- Laccaria (Instant Health)
- Chanterelle (Regeneration)
- Entoloma (Resistance)
And now there are Pebbles and stalactites which spawn in caves!
Now we have Structures:
The Deepslate Dungeon Spawns under Y= 0 and it very rare. it contains 4 chest with very good Loot and also contains Zombie Knights.
The Forbidden Knight Ruins spawns everywhere very rarely. It contains very good loot and even some blocks under the structure.
And the Abandoned Cabins are pretty common and just contain some nice loot.
And with that, finally, we have Cave Biomes!
One biome is the Crystal Caves:
And the Other is the Mushroom Caves:
And that is about it!
I hope you will enjoy it!
Have a great day :]
I also made a Video about it:
Updated on September 23
- Fixed a few minor bugs
- Changed the download links of the addon