AnimaTweaks: Overhaul V.2.0 - A complete animation resource pack for Minecraft Bedrock
This is AnimaTweaks. Tweaking Animations of almost every mobs in the game together with custom Player Animations!
- Revamped almost all animations of Vanilla Minecraft Mods
- Improved custom player animations
- NEW dual first person rendering systems
- All mobs' animations except for Polar Bears, Bats, and Foxes have been improved.
The following has been improved in terms of player animations:
- Using a spyglass
- Using brush
- Different attack animations depending on tools the player equips
- Using a bow
- Using a trident
- Landing on the ground from falling
- And much more!
The player also has two new first person rendering systems:
BETTER FIRST PERSON
You can toggle and change the rendering perspective and the resource pack's settings:
Of course, it's TRAILS and tales update, so some mobs such as Blazes and Allays now emit a glowing trail.
Projectiles such as ender pearls and fireballs also have a glowing trail.
- You can download the file below or from the link which is also located below
- Enable the mod either in global resources or in the settings of your world
- You don't need to enable any experimental toggles, as this pack does not need them, making this pack also COMPATIBLE with SERVERS and most RESOURCE PACKS