Giant Ghast / Ghasther Addon!
This add-on aims to recreate the Giant Ghast from MCSM S2 as accurate as possible into Bedrock Edition!
Giant Ghast / Ghasther :
"The Giant Ghast / Ghasther is a boss mob that appears in Episode 3 : Jailhouse Block (Minecraft : Story Mode). It is an exclusive variant of the ghast, created by Romeo the Admin."
- Health : 900 (450 Hearts)
- Damage : 16 or 20 (8 or 10 Hearts)
- Fireball Explosion size : 3 or 4
- Attacks : Players, Iron Golems and Snow Golems
- Fireball : The Giant Ghast / Ghasther opens its mouth to shoot one Fireball, it may repeat this attack more than once.
- Three Fireballs : The Giant Ghast / Ghasther opens its mouth to shoot a row of three Fireballs, once again, it may repeat this attack more than once.
- Burst of Fireballs : The Giant Ghast / Ghasther opens its mouth to shoot 5-8 Fireballs, has a high chance to repeat this attack multiple times.
- Fireball Row : The Giant Ghast / Ghasther opens its mouth to shoot a Fireball every 0.15 seconds, this attack lasts for about 5 seconds.
- Panic : The Giant Ghast / Ghasther panics, spins around and shoot Dangerous Fireballs everywhere while screaming. Lasts for around 3.5 seconds.
- Scream : The Giant Ghast / Ghasther screams, summoning in 3 Ghast Minions to aid it in battle.
The Giant Ghast / Ghasther will pick one of these attacks listed above every 2-6 seconds, after finishing the attack, it will go on cooldown for 2-6 seconds again, that is your best chance to attack.
Do not attempt to attack it when it is performing an attack, as the Fireballs are likely to hit you (unless it's the Scream or Panic).
Currently, the Giant Ghast / Ghasther does not spawn naturally nor be spawnable in Survival.
Updated on August 29
- Slightly nerfed the Ghast Minion's health.