Environment Sounds Pack v2.6
The ambience of Minecraft is pretty empty and lonely, but this resource pack will fill your Minecraft worlds with relaxing ambient sounds and also improves some of the in-game sounds. This is not an addon and can be used in your survival worlds!
If you are wondering how it works, it works by REPLACING some of the sounds that mobs make. They make ambient sounds according to their biomes and time at which they spawn.
Following sounds are made by following mobs:
- Birds chirping: chickens, pigs, cows
- Rustling of leaves: chickens, sheeps, cows
- Plain wind sounds: sheeps
- Mountain wind sounds: goats
- Hawk and desert wind sounds: husks
- Tropical jungle sounds: ocelots
- Owl and ambient night sounds: zombies
- Wolf howl: zombie villagers, wolves
- Water surfing and seagull sounds: turtles
- Water dripping and echoing bat sounds: bats
- Ambient swamp sounds: frogs
- Improved rain sounds
- Improved water flowing sounds
- Echoing water and lava drippings sounds from dripstones
- Echoing walking sounds when walked on following blocks:
- stone block
- dripstone block
- You can also disable the scary vanilla cave sounds by downloading the version with no cave sounds!
Watch this video to hear all the sounds. (Use headphones)
- Animals still have some of their respective sounds, not all of their sounds have been replaced.
- Even if you kill the mob which makes sound, the sound will stay until it is finished(some are 2-3 min long).
- Even if you walk on stone in broad daylight, it will still have an echoing sound.
Become a paid member on patreon for Ad-free and direct downloads, sneak peeks, early access to work-in-progress projects and more!
- If you want to use this pack in a video, then share the MODBAY PAGE LINK, NOT the direct link or any custom link.
- You are not allowed to use any of the textures, code or to modify this pack, except for personal use.
- You are not allowed to publish this on ANY other website without my permission.
If you do not follow those terms, I WILL find you and sue you.
Please report any bugs, give suggestions or contact me on my YouTube: @Fused Bolt or Discord: fusedbolt