Fused's Falling Leaves Addon v2.3 (Now supports 1.20.30!)
This small addon adds leaf particles which fall from trees, adding ambience to your worlds. Each tree has its own type of falling leaves. The particles have some cool physics and varieties and also interact with blocks.
Dark Oak Leaves:
- Huge credits to Baalveer for helping me out with the behavior of the particles. Check out his creations: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/iambaalveer/
- This is an Add-on and requires both the Resource pack and the Behavior pack to work!
- This addon does not require any experimental features and will be compatible with pretty much any addon/texture pack.
- The particles can be summoned using the /particle command.
- Sometimes the behavior is not loaded in new worlds, mainly on Windows 10 edition, and you won't be able to see any features. To fix it, simply remove the behavior pack, go back, then apply it again or just try the addon in an already existing world.
- If you want to use this in a YouTube video, then share link to this page, not the direct download link or any custom link.
- You are not allowed to publish it on ANY other website without permission.
- You are not allowed to use ANY textures except for personal use.
If you do not follow those terms, I WILL find you and sue you.
Please report any bugs, give suggestions or contact me on my YouTube: @Fused Bolt or Discord: fusedbolt
Updated on October 27
- Added support for 1.20.30 and above versions.
- Fixed oak leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed birch leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed spruce leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed acacia leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed dark oak leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed azalea leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed flowered azalea leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
- Fixed mangrove leaves particles not spawning in 1.20.30
Basically re-made the whole addon.
Note: The addon no longer supports lower versions of the game.