Ender Lucky Block

Thumbnail: Ender Lucky Block

The Ender Lucky Block is special because it doesn't give the usual Minecraft items when opened. Instead, it surprises you with more than 40 custom items that are all related to the End. It adds an extra layer of fun by mixing these special items with the regular stuff you'd find in the game.

All items have a random chance of dropping, but vanilla items have a higher chance of dropping than custom items. There is a 35% chance to drop custom items and a 65% chance to drop a vanilla items.

"Requires Experimental: Holiday Creators"

Border Image

| Video Showcase |

| Weapons and Loots |

  • 45 custom items
  • Ender Lucky Block
  • A lot of vanilla loots
"Swords"

Chorus Sword:

Chorus Sword

"Ability"

Ability: Lets the user fly when equipped

Chorus Sword Ability

Dragon Sword:

Dragon Sword

Ender Crystal Sword:

Ender Crystal Sword

Ender Devil Sword:

Ender Devil Sword

"Ability"

Ability: Damage overtime to all nearby mobs

Ender Devil Sword Ability

Ender Sword:

Ender Sword

Endstone Sword:

Endstone Sword

Eye of Ender Sword:

Eye of Ender Sword

"Ability"

Abilty: Shoots enderpearl when right-clicked

Eye of Ender Sword Ability

Pure Ender Sword:

Pure Ender Sword

Royal Ender Sword:

Royal Ender Sword

Shulker Sword:

Shulker Sword

Thulaside Sword:

Thulaside Sword

Void Sword:

Void Sword

"Ability"

Ability: Passive effects when equipped

Void Sword Ability

"Scythe"

Dragon Scythe:

Dragon Scythe

"Ability"

Ability: Poisons all entities that are attacked

Dragon Scythe Ability

Ender Scythe:

Ender Scythe

"Ability"

Ability: Poisons all entities that are attacked

Endstone Scythe:

Endstone Scythe

"Ability"

Ability: Poisons all entities that are attacked

Endstone Scythe Ability

Royal Ender Scythe:

Royal Ender Scythe

"Ability"

Ability: Poisons all entities that are attacked

Royal Ender Scythe Ability

"Hammer"

Dragon Hammer:

Dragon Hammer

Royal Ender Hammer:

Royal Ender Hammer

Thulaside Hammer:

Thulaside Hammer

Void Hammer:

Void Hammer

"Blade"

Dragon Blade:

Dragon Blade

End Crystal Blade:

End Crystal Blade

Endstone Blade:

Endstone Blade

Royal Ender Blade:

Royal Ender Blade

"Sphere"

Dragon Sphere:

Dragon Sphere

"Ability"

Ability: Effects the player with a set amount of speed when right-clicked

Endstone Sphere:

Endstone Sphere

"Ability"

Ability: Effects the player with a set amount of speed when right-clicked

Endstone Sphere Ability

Royal Ender Sphere:

Royal Ender Sphere

"Ability"

Ability: Effects the player with a set ammount of speed when right clicked

Royal Ender Sphere Ability

Void Sphere:

Void Sphere

"Ability"

Ability: Effects the player with a set ammount of speed when right clicked

Void Sphere Ability

"Wand"

Dragon Wand:

Dragon Wand

"Ability"

Ability: Shoots a magma when right-clicked that damages the mob on impact

Dragon Wand Ability

Royal Ender Wand:

Royal Ender Wand

"Ability"

Ability: Shoots a magma when right-clicked that damages the mob on impact

Royal Ender Wand Ability

"Books"

Books of Fire:

Books of Fire

"Ability"

Ability: When equipped offhand, this book effects the player with the effect of fire resistance

Books of Fire Ability

Books of Invisibility:

Books of Invisibility

"Ability"

Ability: When equipped offhand, this book effects the player with the effect of invisibility

Books of Invisibility Ability

Books of Life:

Books of Life

"Ability"

Ability: When equipped offhand, this book effects the player with the effect of regeneration

Books of Life Ability

Books of Strength:

Books of Strength

"Ability"

Ability: When equipped offhand, this book effects the player with the effect of strength

Books of Strength Ability

Books of Speed:

Books of Speed

"Ability"

Ability: When equipped offhand, this book effects the player with the effect of speed

Books of Speed Ability

Books of Royalty:

Books of Royalty

"Ability"

Ability: When equipped offhand, this book effects the player with the effect of Hero of the Village

Books of Royalty Abillity

| Ender Lucky Block |

Ender Lucky Block: Model

| In-Game Image |

Ender Lucky Block: Screenshot 1

Ender Lucky Block: Screenshot 2

| Terms and Conditions |

  1. In the case of link sharing, you should provide the MCPEDL link.
  2. You should not upload this map to any other website without my permission.
  3. In the case of content creation, you should give the MCPEDL/ModBay link in the description.

Border Image

Download links
➡▶Download Link ◀⬅
Supported versions
1.20.40 1.20.30 1.20.10 1.20.0
Tags
267
Comments