Pet Furniture | 1.6 | Horse Feeder Update 1.19.70
Each of us has at least once got a pet in Minecraft – tamed a cat or a dog. Unfortunately, there are no decorative blocks for them. This addon adds about 80 new decorative blocks that are dedicated for dogs, cats, and birds. Now they can have their house, meow!
For some blocks such as doors you have to place the door on the block above where you want the door, and for cat scratchers it is advisable to test their collisions before placing a cat (to know where to aim).
- Creator: Trotamundos872
- Enable the Holiday Creator Features to use this Add-on
You also need to activate the Block-Geo Fixer pack, otherwise the models and textures of the blocks will be broken.
Permission for ModBay:
How to get it?
They are easy to get in creative mode.
In survival mode, you can put a block of clay in the Stonecutter to get the necessary block.
Or use the chat command /give @p pf:<block name> to get them.
New Pet Blocks
Ways to use the blocks
List of blocks:
- Cat Scratcher
- Bird House
- Pet Door
- Parrot Shelf
- Hen House
- Dog's House
- Cat's House
- Dog Bed
- Litter Box
Updated on April 21
The mod is being prepared to add the 2 new woods, in addition, we have added a new block, the horse feeder! There are other changes in the organization of the files, all the changes will appear below
The mod has been updated to 1.19.70
- Added oak feeder for horse
- Added acacia feeder for horse
- Added fir feeder for horse
- Added jungle feeder for horse
- Added Dark Oak feeder for horse
- Added birch feeder for horse
- Added warped feeder for horse
- Added crimsom feeder for horse
- The order of crafting in the structure box has been changed, the names of many blocks have also been changed, it is possible that many pieces of furniture have been corrupted
- Cherry wood and mangrove textures have been added, you will be able to see them added in the debug settings