Don't Stop Moving (v1.9.0)
Activating this pack brings a new way to play the game because movement is constantly required to survive! Food is more important than ever before, as more movement drains it faster. It takes about 5-6 seconds of standing still, and you'll get into trouble. The damage dealt is 2/sec. If you move for at least 10-12 seconds after that, the timer resets else it only gets lower but not completely back to default. You can also set the pack to easy mode and get twice as much time to stand still.
There are 2 modes available in this pack:
- Normal - timer runs out after 5-6 seconds and resets after 10-12 (default)
- Easy - timer runs out after 10-12 seconds and resets after 20-24
Normal mode is selected by default, if you want to switch the mode, open settings of the pack and select another one.
This pack works on stable MC versions of 1.20.30+.
(Older versions of the pack with compatibility for past versions of MC are on the GitHub repository page.)
This pack doesn't require any experimental gameplay options!
If you want to join our great community, get involved in development via polls/feedback or report any bugs/issues, make sure to join our Discord Server.
This behavior pack is made by IceCraft Studio and licensed under the terms of GNU GPL v3 with The Commons Clause condition. If you wish to share this content with others, make sure to credit with link to this post!
Enjoy playing with this behavior pack! 🙂
1.9.0 - Stable Release
- The pack no longer requires experimental toggle "Beta APIs" starting with the MC version 1.20.30.
- Go to the GitHub download page and scroll down.
- Select the file you want from the Assets section. (.mcpack or .zip)
- Download it.
- Open/extract it depending on the file format.