This add-on adds a lot of new animals which are based on real-world animals, every animal in this add-on is unique and has a different function from one another, this add-on makes the Minecraft biome more interesting and fun.
- Creator/Owner: EruNox
- Supported Languages: English, Indonesia
Permission for ModBay:
This insect likes flowers and will follow you if you hold a flower.
- Spawns: Plains, Jungle, Forest, Sunflower Plains and Flower Forest
The cutest birds with a huge beak!
- Spawns: Jungle
- 3 types: Toco Toucan, Keel Billed Toucan, and White Throated Toucan
- Can be tamed with: Seeds
- Drops: same as Parrot
If you meet this fish, you better run away quickly because this fish is very deadly, and will kill any mob nearby.
- Health: 6
- Damage: 0.5
- Spawns: in the waters of the Jungle and Savanna
- Drops: 1-3 XP (if killed by a player)
You find a Tapir in the Jungle. And you can breed these animals with tallgrass.
You find a Red Panda in the Jungle and Bamboo forest biomes.
Use Bamboo to breed them.
- You find this animal in the Jungle
- Use berries to breed them
- This animal likes to climb trees
Flamingo and it's baby, predator of shrimp.
Shrimp swimming in the river.
Manatees sleeping in the water, They love seagrass/kelp.
Updated on March 20
- Added Flamingo
- Added Manatee
- Added Shrimp
- Added Variants to Piranha
- Fixed Toucan Texture
- Fixed Tapir Texture
- Fixed Coati Texture
- New Piranha Texture
- Fixed Red Panda Texture