Heavy Loads (Deprecated)
This add-on has been deprecated, and it will not receive updates anymore!
"Heavy Loads" Add-on adds a new game-changing mechanic that adds some realism to your gameplay, which is armor weight! Experience the weighty impact of different loadouts as you navigate the world, requiring careful.
This add-on is a remake of my old add-on "Too Heavy".
From now on, wearing armors will grant players slowness effect, depending on which armor is worn!
The armors that shown at the image above, are the only armors which weight mechanic is applied on.
Armor Weight Levels
Each armor has a description that shows/indicates the level of heavy-ness.
Slowness effect decreases player's speed by 15% for each level!
- Scripts API
- Ghaitho (Me :D): The whole add-on!
- Thanks for Error404.mcfunction for helping me adding description for the items (only 1.0.0)
- Thanks for FluffyAlien for rewriting & helping me fix the code of the item lore!
Rules of Usage (Very Important):
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA
- You aren't allowed to copy this project or make a copy of the exact same idea
- You aren't allowed to reupload without my permission
- You aren't allowed to make commissions of this project
- You aren't allowed to modify for public usage
- Please be polite and respectful
Please if you find any reupload please let me know (on discord), also DON'T consider to download ANY reupload, they may contain a MALICIOUS links on their download links, that can STEAL YOUR INFO (including email's passwords)