B00G13'S Aesthetic Graphic Pack V2.1 [Render Dragon]
Have you ever wanted to shroud your Minecraft world with a soft and charming filter? This resource pack offers a cold theme aesthetic and misty style to your wonderful Minecraft world. So what are you waiting for! Enhance your gameplay with gorgeous sky texture, vibrant sky color, crystal clean water, and more amazing features!
- Cloudy cubemap texture
- Aesthetic and realistic clouds are added to the resource pack, by the way.
- Remastered colormap texture
- This feature changes the color of grass texture, building a soft and coldish gameplay environment.
- Foggier atmosphere
- Builds a dreamy and aesthetic feeling while playing the game.
- Crystal clear water
- Water is now clearer and has a more realistic tone compare with the vanilla water.
- New sun and moon texture
- Rain reimagined
Add-on Resource Packs
- Cloud Cubemap Texture (edited) by Spiney: https://opengameart.org/content/cloudy-skyboxes
- Water Flipbook Texture (edited) by YCbCr: https://opengameart.org/content/animated-water-texture-128px
Without their assets, this pack will not be able to be developed.
Lastly, you must agree to the following terms before you download this resource pack:
- You shall not re-upload this resource pack file to any platforms, websites, application or social media, and that includes Minecraft China ver.
- If you are a content creator, you are allowed to review and use this resource pack, but if you want to review this resource pack, please mention the link of this resource pack without changing the URL.
- No, NO and NEVER reuse any of my textures for your shader, graphic pack, texture pack or whatever it is if you want to launch it to any online platform. You can only use it privately. If you find any of my textures used by other creator, a report is appreciated.
After installing the pack, it means you totally agree with the terms above.
Thank you, and have fun using this resource pack.
Updated on September 02
Main Pack Changelog:
- Cubemap texture was remastered yet again...
- Rain particles in lite subpacks are more optimized.
- Manifest.json changed its UUID, so users can have multiple versions of BAGP on their game.
In this update, I use .mcaddon file instead of .mcpack, so that users can download multiple packs at once (add-on resource packs) to make it less troublesome.
Add-on Pack Changelog:
- Warm add-on resource pack made a comeback, and it's now compatible with the second version of BAGP.
- Vibrant add-on resource pack is added.
- More screenshots / pictures are added.
- Add-on resource packs section is added.