Block Permutation Manager - Now with options!
Ever wanted an illegal block in a build? This small script lets you change the permutations (block states) of a block using a book on it in Creative mode. Works with custom blocks!
THIS ONLY WORKS IN 1.20.0-1.20.40 AND HOTFIXES, not guarantied for 1.20.50+.
How to Use:
- Install the pack
- Activate the Beta APIs experimental toggle in settings. This is REQUIRED for the pack to work.
- Activate the pack in a world under the Behavior Pack settings.
- Go in Creative mode and click on the block you want to change the state of. If nothing happens, you have not activated the pack properly.
- Have fun playing around with the pack!
- You may use the pack and modify it for personal use, but MAY NOT redistribute it, modified or not, without my permission.
- You can DM me on Discord (username: metalmanemc) for bugs or requests. If you just send "hello" I WILL ignore you. Please describe what you want in your opening message.
- I'll try to keep the pack updated until it is out of experimental.
Updated on November 05
- Fixed deprecated contact information.