Magical Warfare Light Magic 1.19+
Call upon the power of light to heal your allies and provide assistance in the battle! Use your bright magic to vanquish your enemies as you illuminate the world! Blind and disorient your enemies with your blinding magic!
Light Magic [Healing]
- Illuminate [Healing]
- Heals you 2 hearts from time to time and light the area around you.
- Light Ray [Area]
- Hits a maximum of 3 entities near you with a weak light ray.
- Cleanse [Healing | Area]
- Clears all effects from yourself and nearby allies
- Ray of Hope [Healing]
- Heals you and 3 of the allies closest to you
- Bright Shield [Protection | Hindrance]
- Applies shields and also granting strong resistance to yourself and nearby allies and deals damage to enemies in contact.
- Luminous Circle [Area | Hindrance | Heal]
- Heal allies within the area and create a large circle of light that damages enemies in the circle.
Light Magic [Hindrance]
- Illuminate [Hindrance]
- Blinds and immobilizes enemies near you.
- Light Ray [Area]
- Hits a maximum of 3 entities near you with strong light ray.
- Flash [Hindrance | Area]
- Blinds and stuns maximum of 3 enemies for 2 seconds within 8 block radius and deals small damage.
- Light Prism [Hindrance]
- Prisons maximum of 3 enemies within 8 block radius in a light prism.
- Bright Shield [Knockback | Defense]
- Summons a shield around you and your allies that protects you for a while then knocks enemies afterward dealing great damage.
- Luminous Circle [Area | Hindrance | Knockback]
- Blinds, knocks and hurts entities within the circle while dealing damage.
To acquire magic in SURVIVAL, when you first load the world, you will be given the option to choose a magic (for now, it's just light). Once you've chosen it, it will occupy your first 5 slots in your hotbar (the same goes for everyone in the world)
There is also a mana system in this addon. Your mana recovers slowly over time, and the maximum is 100.
If you play in multiplayer, once you load the world and everyone is in, when you choose a magic, everyone will be granted that magic for now. Which means they could also become frost magic users, and some skills won't work on them.
You can support me and my future creations by SUBSCRIBING to my YouTube Channel and Following me on my Social Accounts! THANKS!!!
Updated on November 12
- Added a version with no mana needed to cast magic