With this addon, when a player dies, a grave will be placed where all your inventory will be kept, and simply to get the items, break the grave, and you will get your entire inventory.
# How does it work?
- When you die, you will get a key that, when placed in your hand, will tell you the coordinates and the distance in blocks where you died.
- When you go to the grave, you must interact with it while having the key in your hand, and you will obtain your entire inventory.
- The keys are unique and only work with the correct gravestone.
- Only the owner of the gravestone can open it, regardless of whether another player has the correct key.
- If, for some reason, you lose the key, you can craft another one.
- If you fall into the void in the end dimension, the gravestone will be placed at height 1 along with some blocks to make it easier for you to obtain.
- If you die in the same position as another player, the gravestone will be placed next to that gravestone.
- Works in multiplayer!
- Effect99: Report bugs to my Discord
- Any suggestions to add in the addon are welcome as long as you send them to me on my Discord
- New official app for my addons and maps, in this app I will publish my updates and new addons before other websites or apps. By GlitchUser
# How to install
- Download and install the behavior pack and resource pack
- Activate both the behavior and the resource pack in your world settings
- Activate the options: "Holiday Creator Features", "Molang Features" and "Beta APIs" for the proper functioning of the Add-On.
Updated on February 07
- The addon works correctly again in Minecraft 1.20.60
- Bug fixes