Glowing Armor Trims
Do you think that armor trims are dull? Though they're created with ingots and shards, they are still darkish, and are not differentiable with the armor. Here is the Glowing Armor Trims Resource Pack!
- It is not a shader.
- Leather Armor doesn't glow because of some material glitch.
- Icons of armors with trim are same as the icons of armors without it, please adjust with that!
Look at that glow!
Coincidentally, there was already a pack similar to mine, but it doesn't support enchanted armor, while mine does! By Llama: https://modbay.org/textures/1183-glimmering-armour-trims-resource-pack.html
- DM me on discord for questions and/or permissions
- DM me on discord if you want to showcase this Add-On
- Use this ModBay link when showcasing this Add-On
- This Resource Pack will work with other Add-Ons (make sure it is on top).
Resource Pack on MCPEDL: https://mcpedl.com/glowing-armor-trims
Import the .mcpack file by clicking on it and then activate the pack in Global or World Resources. If it doesn't work, restart the game. No experimental options required!